Honourable Media Editors in Chief and Heads of the Correspondent Offices
Information and Public Communication Department of the Office of the President of the Republic of Kosovo will be undertaking the accreditation of the representatives of the media which follow the activities of the President, for the 2019 calendar year.
Accreditation will be undertaken for the one year period and is carried out for the purpose of a better cooperation with the media and creation of best working condition for the journalists following the activities of the President of the country.
- Newspapers and News Agencies may accredit three journalists and two photo reporters;
- TV Stations may accredit three journalists and two cameramen;
- Radio stations may accredit two journalists;
- News Portals may accredit two journalists and one photo reporter /cameraman;
- Foreign Media Correspondent Offices may accredit two journalists ( for TV Stations one cameraman as well );
- Foreign Media applications will be evaluated in accordance with their requirements.
Accreditation request must contain the logo of the respective media and must be sent either in electronic format or submitted to the Information and Public Communication Department of the OPRK. The request must be stamped and signed by the Unit Head.
Request must contain:
1. Media Name and Logo,
2. Phone, Fax and E-mail of the Media Unit,
3. Name and Surname of the individuals applying for accreditation (Journalists, photo reporters, cameramen.)
4. Applicants Personal ID Number
5. Applicants full residential address, and
6. Phone and E-mail contact number and address.
7. One photograph (in JPG format)
By January 11th, 2019
For the receipt of the Accreditation Card, media representatives must have with themselves a Photo ID document and the membership card of the media they represent.
Accreditation Cards may be picked up any working day between 9 AM and 3 PM, at the Information and Public Communication Department of the Office of the President of the Republic of Kosovo. You will be previously informed that the Accrediation Cards are ready to be picked up.
Office : C-405 A
[email protected], tel: 038 200 12 049